Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Outdoor Inspiration


With all the sunshine we've had this week my mind is turned to the yard. I'm looking to create lovely outdoor spaces our family can enjoy day and night...

I built a fire pit similar to this one last summer from left over rock we already had. Now I just need to add the rock patio. And this retaining wall would be perfect because ours is located on a hillside which right now is just a very hard place to weed.

How romantic! I love this look for an evening barbecue.
 
My back porch is perfect to do something fun like this with. I'll post pictures when I get it done.
 
 Wouldn't this be fun? I'll have to keep it in mind for someday when my daughter Alyssa gets married.
 
I love the whole picture but the reason I've added it is because of the tree. It inspires me to plant more big trees. I'm really trying to create great shade for our backyard.

Swimming Pool with Blue Light
I love the idea of a pool. My backyard is the perfect size for one too. If I lived in a warmer climate I would definitely have one.

Vegetable Garden
Corby and I have already been taking about doing a vegetable garden. Wish us luck! We'll need it.


 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. That pool looks fab! The lighting looks cool too. A nice lighting can contribute a lot in bringing out the best in all parts of your house, like everyday is a party. Apart from making the place glow in beauty, the reason why you should get outdoor lighting is because it helps you roam with ease around your property at night and lets you see the dark corners when the sun goes down. I look forward to seeing more posts from you. Take care!

    Allison Shallenberger

    ReplyDelete

Most popular posts