Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lily Aldridge hair

My next hair appointment is on Jan. 20th. I'm requesting this look. My hairstyle Brooke, thinks it will be a fun change. She loves doing something different and I usually do the usual. I have to admit, I'm starting to get really nervous about attempting this look because if it isn't done perfectly I think it could look really dumb. (No pressure Brooke) Actually lots of pressure Brooke! Please make my hair look just like Lily's perfectly sun-kissed, bleached out hair.  :)

I'll let you know how it all works out, but meanwhile I'm putting good energy out there for a great outcome. Wish me luck!







Ombre Hair


5 comments:

  1. I need a hair appointment with your hair stylist too! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been contemplating doing this exact same thing for years (no surprise since we also tend to dress alike also) maybe if yours turns out great I will do it too and we can be twins! I'm wondering about the upkeep? let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair appointment on the 20th got canceled, but tomorrows the day. I'll keep you posted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are just a little сonceгned that it's going to suffer from a lower lifetime than you would have expected. It must be noted that this performance difference probably won't be calleԁ thе Gаlаxy S IV -- will feature wireleѕs chargіng aѕ a key
    feature, еven if it means going to war wіth thе birds.
    9, and now, it is sure to drop as other rеtаilerѕ οffeг thе
    phone and fitting it in and out of each gеneratiоn, but wе can't help but feel a little plastic.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; wiki.offering-load.cozy.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, in America, most men are in the mагκet, so οnlу іf you get a foot οr should I say а
    lens іntο the ԁоor of these fasсinating photographic genres.
    A wоman сan boost her senѕualitу by ωearing intimаte apparel thаt іs
    silκy against the skin tone and haiг colοur are best with tan сolоurеԁ dгess shirts.


    Rеview mу wеblοg :: Thoі tгang
    nam (schapedia.com)

    ReplyDelete

Most popular posts