Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lily Aldridge hair / 3rd try

 So this is how attempt #3 turned out. As you can see, it's not really working out for me.

I did end up with lighter highlights, but it's still not the balayage look.



 This is my niece. She has beautiful naturally sun kissed hair which is the whole point. I want my hair to look super sun kissed, not like I got foiled highlights. And don't get me wrong, using foils to highlight works beautifully, it's just not going to accomplish what I'm going for.

I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible for me at this point. Isn't the 3rd try supposed to be charmed?


5 comments:

  1. Everything is possible with a little Faith:)
    but if your going for sun kissed hair, try instead of foid, diping you hair,!! this is a prosses were only the ends of your hair is deep in enlightner, once it has process for about 20 min, start combing ur hair from ends to mid shaft of hair.. and then just foil some around the hairline and a few on top.. after tone with color blonde you perfer..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be just like Lily's, but this color looks gorgeous on you! Also, your niece has beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I wanna know is how to get your nieces hair! Whatch out lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minh maybe a colour that works better on younger ladies

    ReplyDelete

Most popular posts