Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daydreaming

With great weather right around the corner, I'm daydreaming about lazy summer days...


                      and taking a break from a lot of the things I feel need to be done everyday...
                  perhaps taking a family vacation spending some time on a beautiful beach

                                                         I'm sooo ready to trade in this

                                                                           and this

                                                for this!!!  Ha ha well maybe not quite this...

                        but this little red number from Anthropologie would be a lot of fun!

  Yes, I'm dreaming of summer. But as for now it's actually sunny here in northern Utah today. A whopping 54 degrees is the predicted high. And tomorrow is calling for snow again, so I'm going to take advantage of the day and just go for a run. Then maybe I can look like this...

                                                                           or this

                                                           Well, here's to dreaming ;)
                                                           



2 comments:

  1. I'm SO ready for warm weather too!!! Love your blog by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! Come back often ;)

    ReplyDelete

Most popular posts