Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now that's HOT!

Today was beautiful! I think it actually got up to 60 degrees. The sun was out and it was a perfect running day. This weather is such a teaser, but it's got me thinking about all the fun new looks were going to get to start wearing pretty soon.

Here's a few of my latest favorites...

She not only looks amazing but quite comfortable too. Now that's a winning combo for anyone.


This is a look I've been wearing for the past 20 years and it's still works for me today. Classic style for any old day.
 
If you're like me and you've been advised by you're 20 year old daughter to add a pop of color to you're wardrobe, this look would suffice without being to much.


                                                                This look is nice too!

                              I think I would feel too old to pull this look off, but I like it a lot!


 and lately I've been on the hunt for a new everyday purse. This one says summer to me...

I love this jacket for something like date night dinner and a movie because even when it's warm outside they always keep the indoors too cold for my comfort.
 
 I don't know where I would wear this dress, but I love, love, love it! And I would have lots of fun trying to figure that one out ;) Looks like something Nicole Richie would wear.
 
                                                                           Perfect!
 
                                                                    Just plain old cute!

 
Love both of these looks. I would wear both looks, but the outfit on the left is my favorite. So, so, so inspiring!

                                                    This shoe is a must have for summer!

                                           Another great take on a classic look! Love it!!!

           I've never felt like I could pull off red lips, but I tried it and my hubby likes it very much!

A great vintage look. I love stacked rings! Their so much nicer to wear than the big rings you see everyone wearing.


                                                                         also very nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most popular posts