Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Home and Runway

I got the sudden urge to blog when I saw this picture. All I could think was WOW!


And then I found another about fabulous California living, and again WOW!



So in this post I'm combining two of my favorite subject matters.

Let's see what else tickles my fancy today...



Yes please on this incredible backyard setting. How dreamy!



And I would really love to have this bike. I've always said that my body isn't built for biking. Many have tried to convince me other wise, but my crotch just can't take it. I always come away from biking feeling injured instead of that euphoric, I had a great workout high.

But this bike! This bike I think I would enjoy. The seat appears to be user friendly and it doesn't have that awful bar going across the top that I seem to always slam my sensitive area against. :(



Take a look at this backless beauty! I can't help myself. I'm just sitting here staring, and staring and staring.

It's been a few minutes and I just closed my mouth. If this picture has this kind of an effect on me, what is it doing to the men!




Very cute! I wish I were wearing this today.



Ha ha, I love it! That is about as crafty as I have ever been or ever will be.




I think I might actually do this when I redo my laundry room.


Hello beautiful, how can I get you in my closet?


I guess some fairy tales do come true...


Classic look. I love it!


And this modern farmhouse... Looks like it belongs in a movie. I can just picture the woman who lives here driving up in her Volvo station wagon.

Question is, why isn't that woman me?


Another winning pair! They should so be in my closet.


YUM! But never in the AM hours. I personally love breakfast for dinner. A small bowl of cereal is about all I can stomach for breakfast.


This would be great with that modern country farmhouse Volvo driving woman life :)


WOW WOW WOW! Holy cow, this is beautiful!


I know I've been all over the map with this post, but it just goes to show you how quickly my mood can swing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most popular posts