Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tommy Smythe

I get made fun of in my house for being an hgtv junkie. I actually only watch 4 shows (Divine Design, Pure Design, Sarah's House, and Design Inc.) It's just that I record them and by the time I get time to watch them I have about 10 episodes to watch in one sitting. So to my family, it's seems extreme, but I do love my design shows. However, at the moment my favorite show is Sarah's House. While I think Sarah Richardson is brilliant I have to say I love her side kick Tommy Smythe. He's adorable, and as you can see in some of his designs below, he's also brilliant!








1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to use that Ikea lamp in this big house I'm in. I'm still combatting the fact that I only rent and will move in six months. LOVE that shape and texture and that it brings floating light down into the space.

    ReplyDelete

Most popular posts