Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A few of my favorite rooms...



My wonderful husband prefers mountain living. I like it too, but my top pick has always been coastal. What do you guys think? 




And I love rooms with just a little glam




Here's a great example of ideal indoor outdoor living. Ahhh, a girl can dream....






I love everything about this kitchen
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_c7A0r5x308SEmGpjD_mJV1qULNwhcM0Cyj6xUtMt12JztrTpf0XE5PBG-Eax0cgLu9t7hLQsrquUY8t1rKCgAH0DOeXMMh3o1tGCNnGWpEx5N2hS2MRbiGvzAwgP-Gv0XTRxm1aN_A/s1600/6a00e54ef51a8888330120a59ff40e970c-450wi.jpg


1 comment:

  1. So nice to look at with loads of traditional charm! Brings back memories of my beach house on Laie Point. I have to say, I am happy to be more relaxed and practical and modern and sleek and sparce and anything else that brings the beauty and the actual JOY to the spaces that we occupy. Since my family is not going to be using any of those pretty white collectibles nor will they clean up and replace the items where I like to see them.... then I am focusing on design that is more like the Cullen's architecturally stunning house from the Twilight series.

    ReplyDelete

Most popular posts