Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Bits of my home

I didn't realize how much nitpicking I would do in trying to post pictures of my home. It's definitely a work in progress. There is so much I would like to have changed since I took these pictures, but so far this it's pretty close to where I am currently.

I'll post more as changes are made.


Entry























Family room





























































































Mudroom entry from garage

My pottery collection


Front porch

Kitchen and dining


I know my kitchen still needs the most work. Especially the cabinets. I have more planned for it someday when I get the means to do it.




























The only part of the master bedroom I care to share.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Most popular posts