Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Freaking Funny :)

Ok, this post is definitely a departure for me and my normal fashion or home interior design topics but today these images have tickled my funny bone. Actually, I can't stop laughing. Even as I write I'm laughing!

So I thought I would pay it forward and share them with the world. My hope is that you get as much pleasure out of them as I have. If not, sorry :( but for me they've served their purpose very well.

If you do enjoy them as much as I have, send this link to anyone you think might need to have a gut wrenching good laugh!


I think it's genius!


What were they (we) thinking?



Bahahahahahaha! How is he soooo funny?

http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/619/619366/in-living-color-season-3--20050526020741099-000.jpg

One of my all time favorite comedy sketches!



All kinds of wrong! Those poor boys. Their poor mom. Their probably still giving her crap about it. And they should!!!



I don't know whether to laugh or just be in awe for this picture. But I'd like to give her a high five and a life time achievement award!

http://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/174397839_EtDMazK0_c.jpg

Not your typical bedtime story.

Sorry, but it did make me laugh!

Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most popular posts