Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

For the Home

Decorating my home inside and out is pretty much my favorite hobby.

This is how I get my inspiration...



I've been thinking about painting my kitchen cabinets gray for awhile now. The picture below shows  what they look like currently.






























 Any thoughts? Please share! I need help getting over that hump. I think I would also need to replace the cabinet doors because I'm not to fond of the arch.



And I'm totally digging the barn door, but I think it's more of a fad and not the best sound barrier.


This foyer has a lot of sex appeal!


This hallway is full of character and just plain cool minus the ugly pillow and runner.


But this library is perfection!


As for this master bedroom, I have personally toured this home and it is gorgeous!

 Just look at the kitchen...

'
 The wood floors are amazing! But these pictures don't do it justice.

 Wish I had this up in my house somewhere.

 This pantry gets an A+

 And this is the prettiest shower curtain I've ever seen!


http://www.elledecor.com/files/web/imagecache/pch_gallery_detail/files/web/images/10-reed-krakoff-southampton.jpg
Here I'm loving the faux fur blanket. So cozy!


 Here in Utah, this would be my pick for the perfect back porch!

But for the beach house I hope to someday own, I choose this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most popular posts